1.The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into this hotel.
2.Check-in time is 12 pm and check-out time is 10:30 am. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and the hotel might charge you extra for it.
3. It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
4. The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a ‘couple’ if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in.
5. Generator service is available during the load shedding till 11pm, AC service is not available on load shedding time.
6. Please bring with you a print copy of booking slip .
7. Pets are not allowed .
8. Any type of extra bed or Crib is upon request and needs to be confirming by management.
9. For any circumstances if your selected room is not available then we will provide you another room with same facility and features.
10. One older child or adult is charged Rs. 500 per person per night in an extra Bed . Maximum no of extra bed is one .
Our services are made available for personal and non-commercial use only. Therefore, you are not allowed to re-sell, use, copy, display, distribute, download, publish or reproduce any content or information, software, products or services available on this website for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Hotel Amarabati.
You may only use this Site to make bona fide reservations and enquiries. You also undertake that all payment and personal details you provide us when making a booking are correct and valid.
You must be at least 18 years old and have full legal capacity to enter into a legally-binding transaction in order to make a booking. Upon reservation and confirmation of the booking, your credit card will be charged accordingly. For certain promotions or rates, your credit card may be charged or pre-authorized without any option for refund. Please check the booking details for any such conditions before making your reservation.
You undertake that you are the owner of the credit card used for making the booking and there are sufficient funds in the credit card account to cover the full cost of the booking. You also undertake that all credit card and personal details you provide us with are fully correct and valid. We reserve the right not to accept certain credit cards or bookings which we have reason to suspect are fraudulent.
By making a booking on our Site, you fully agree and accept the relevant cancellation and/or no-show policy pertaining to that booking. Please read the cancellation policy thoroughly before confirming your reservation.
This site is provided by Hotel Amarabation an “as is” and “as available” basis. Hotel Amarabati makes no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, services or products included on this site. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Hotel Amarabati disclaims all warranties and representations either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability.
Hotel Amarabati does not warrant that this site, its servers or email sent from http://bakkhalihotelamarabati.com/ will operate interrupted or error-free or free of viruses or other harmful components. You expressly agree that you use this site at your sole risk. To the full extent permitted by applicable law, Hotel Amarabati, including its officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, suppliers or others involved in the creation, maintenance or promotion of this site and its contents will not be liable to any person or entity whatsoever for damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, compensatory and consequential damages.